Vaughan Rivett, aka the Social Biz Guy is a presenter who has shared stories and ideas with business communities around the world reflecting many different cultures and experiences. Passionate about encouraging people to maximise the potential of technology within rapidly evolving markets, Vaughan eagerly shares how social tools can deliver tangible business results. He helps and inspires organisations to embrace current technologies and weave them into the fabric of existing business systems and processes.
With a strong commercial background that includes IT Management for the global movement of The Salvation Army, General Management of a software company, Certus Solutions (appearing in the EY TIN100: Top 10 Revenue Growth 2013) , along with Sales and Marketing management of a growing IBM Software portfolio, Vaughan has successfully started and sold several ICT businesses. The Social Biz Guy understands the critical function social media and new technology has to play in any business environment and loves sharing some of the pearls he’s picked up along the way.
- Technological Unemployed
- Business disruption / Digital Transformation
- The impact of future technology on our lives
- Interview with NBR Radio on Digital Transformation
- 2 x Keynote sessions for TBK Capital at the offices of the NZX (Groups of senior investors)
- Keynote for a youth forum in Africa (up to 13,000 attendees)
- Interview with a keynote speaker at the CIO Summit 2015
- Chairing of the Digital Transformation Summit 2016 - (Conferenz - held at Skycity)
- Keynote speaker for HR BP Summit 2016