Matt Church is without a shadow of a doubt one of Australia's country’s most established, enduring and successful professional speakers. It is however his phenomenal ability to teach that sets him apart from any other communication educator.
For the last 10 years he has been presenting his magnificent Chemistry of Success program to audiences of all sizes and all over the planet.
He is the creator of the global Thought Leaders movement and is the coach behind some of the greatest speakers this country has produced.
He has published articles and books covering a range of topics from health to motivation, lifestyle and communication. His latest book, Thought Leaders, helps clever people become commercially smart, by explaining how you can capture, package and deliver your ideas for greater commercial success.
Matt has now become known as Australia’s first choice in conference speakers for the energy he brings to an event. The Meetings Industry recognized him as one of Australia’s top 10 conference speakers. Audience members describe him as clear, practical, energetic and a true thought leader. His sessions will change your life!
Some other stuff about Matt
- Holds a 1st degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Is a past recipient of the title Fitness Expert of the Year
- Presented seminars in Russia, throughout Asia, The USA
- Lives in Manly, Sydney Australia
- He is married
- Has a daughter named Chloe and son called Nicholas
- Matt is the Winner of the Nevin Award 2003 Awarded by the speaking industry to the one speaker each year who demonstrates exceptional skill and quality of service to the profession
- One of only 50 Certified Speaking Professionals in Australia and 500 in the world