Elliot Goblet is well known for his television appearances as a guest comedian on variety shows. However 90% of his work is as a corporate entertainer at events like conferences, product launches, dinners and client parties, where you'll see a more animated and more personable Elliot Goblet.
To date he has done over 900 of these events, and his major strength is his ability to write specific but tasteful material for each presentation, after much research into the industry, company or association, and the people who might be good comedy targets (if appropriate).
Through his specific tailoring, Elliot Goblet can provide his clients with solid benefits such as improvement in motivation and improvement in communication. Additionally, he'll make a positive emotional impact and give his audiences plenty of laughs.
A Few Comments:
"Elliot Goblet's presentation, which was hilariously funny was the icing on the cake of a very successful day and remained a much discussed topic for some time afterwards." ~ Microsoft
"On many occasions we contracted Elliot Goblet to perform at functions for us. The time and care he took to ensure that his presentations were truly personal was unequalled" ~ Caltex
"We would have no hesitation in recommending Elliot to any person or organisation looking for someone who makes the extra effort to make things work." ~ Canon Australia
"Elliot's contribution, particularly his handling of question time, proved he was the ideal choice for turning a potentially heavy session into a real conference success ~ Safeway Supermarkets
"Your research process was outstanding."~ National Association of Personnel Consultants
"Throughout the two days of conferencing, Elliot was able to demonstrate great adaptability in his capacity as M.C. from his welcome address through to hosting our gala (black tie) awards dinner." ~ Utag Travel
In summary the Elliot Goblet story is-
• Over 50 stand up spots on Australian national television shows
• Over 900 corporate performances at conferences, product launches, dinners and cocktail parties
• Oodles of public performances at comedy clubs through to big theatres, including the Sydney Entertainment Centre and Melbourne Concert Hall
• International public appearances including the Montreal festival and an 8 week tour of the US
• A number of radio and television commercials in Australia and New Zealand
• Several cameo roles on television including an episode of Neighbours
• Several corporate videos specifically tailored for the client company
• Host of the Qantas in flight audio comedy channel on all domestic and international flights (since December 2000)
• Best selling book "Business According to Goblet"
• CD "Internally Beserk"